Saturday, June 6, 2009

More about Leslie's wreath

When I was posting the picture of the BAS (Palestrina Knot Stitch) for this week, you could see the red flower I did on Leslie's wreath. Here it is again.

This is the patch that inspired what I did - the fabric had a lovely embossed pattern on it so I simply filled in the center of the flower with little clear Mill Hill beads and then went over the outer embossed area with satin stitch in Gloriana Princess Petite Perle thread. I scattered a few french knots near the center of the flower and it was done.

1 comment:

Ann Flowers said...

That was such a clever idea. I would of never known the flowers print was under it. What a creative idea!!!