Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Dishcoth Obsession Returns!

What can I say? The dishcloth obsession has returned! My eyes were starting to get fuzzy the other night and I needed something other than stitching to occupy my time so I decided to start on some of the dishcloths from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL group at Yahoo that I have missed since I have fallen behind. This was the one for mid-April and it is called "April Showers". It seems appropriate to post it today since I am presently enjoying the first spring rainfall of the season, Lovely! Things should start to green up now!

3 comments:

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Hello Kerry, Your dishclothes are very pretty. How goes life at the camp ground???? Hugs Judy

kerrykatiecakeskeb43 said...

Hi Judy! It goes great! A little soggy today since it has rained all day.
Hugs,
Kerry

Susan/CqLily said...

Kerry,
Knitting too? Awfully pretty for a dishcolth...:) What yarn did you use? I like it!

Susan