Skip to main content

Chocolate Covered Pretzels

I was cruising around and found instructions for chocolate covered pretzels on Make and Takes.  Well, who could resist?  This is the first batch but I have lots of candy melts and pretzels left so there will be more made tonight.  They really are yummy and will be packaged up for little Valentine`s gifts.  Hopefully, as I go along they will get a little more professional looking!  lol  Doesn`t matter though because I will have no trouble getting rid of the mistakes...

This is my darling daughter and the question I have is this - do they ever get too old to lick the beaters?

Comments

Annie said…
I'm 63 and while I don't usually put 2 at a time in my mouth, I definitely still lick the beaters and bowl! Those pretzels look really yummy!
Unknown said…
Since you say you have lots of chocolate & pretzels you might want to try this: put a half of a caramel on top of each pretzel and stick in slow oven just to soften caramel. Then push a pecan on top of each pretzel with caramel. then dip or drizzle chocolate on top of that. Yummy Turtle Pretzels! They are my kids favs as well as the regular chocolate coated pretzels. I will have to try the pink ones though. They look more valentiney (SP?)!!
Judy
Hello Kerry, those pretzel look very very yummie. I have entered an Internation online Fiber Art Exhibition called Winter Wonderland and my art piece is called Bavaria Winter Wonderland. Please go to my blog to find out more about it. I would appreciate your support. Hugs Judy

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway Day! (CLOSED)

I am very happy to be joining in the Giveaway Day through Sew, Momma, Sew .  I have chosen to share one of my finds from a shopping trip, or treasure hunts as I think of them.  This is an antique sewing box -  I could not resist it when I saw it for sale!  Were you able to guess the item from the sneak peek earlier in the week? The box itself is fairly small, 8 inchs X 6 inchs and 4 inches high (20 cm X 15 cm and 10 cm high).  From my research it is of Asian origin. Inside the sewing box is lined with hand-painted silk.  The inside of the lid features a neat little needlebook. In the bottom of the sewing box there are more beautiful hand-painted blossoms and an attached pincushion.  I hope you are as charmed by this little box as I was when I found it and that you will enter my giveaway.  I will be pleased to mail internationally so everyone is invited to enter. To enter, visit my Etsy shop and then come back and leave me a...

Giveaway!

I am feeling like celebrating for various reasons! Firstly, this is my 100th post on my blog and that seems worthy of a little celebration. Secondly, I can now count the days on this year's camping season on my fingers! It has been a busy summer out here at the campground and I am anticipating getting home for a rest - I am so looking forward to hot showers, a real bed, good lighting and my comfy stitching chair! So, I have decided to celebrate with a giveaway! I think these are great fun and have put my name down for several and even won once so it feels like time to be on the hosting end for a change. I have decided to give away a squishie of items for stitching, embellishing and inspiration. I can't show you a picture right now because of the twist I have come up with! I'll start out with a squishie containing some fun items like an oya or two, specialty threads and fancy yarns, a silkie and a couple other things. For every person who puts their name in the draw by leavi...

BAS - Week 73 - Raised Fishbone Leaves (and Tutorial)

It took me a little while to get this one ready - lots of photos in the tutorial.  This Build a Seam (BAS) Challenge is for Raised Fishbone Stitch leaves.  With a little practice you will get much better results than I did - this was my first attempt on these as well.  For some reason I have basically avoided fishbone stitch but no time like the present to learn!  I hope you enjoy this BAS Challenge! Begin by marking your leaves on your fabric.  You will find it handy to have an outline to follow while stitching.  I used a mechanical pencil to lightly mark mine - hopefully not so lightly you can`t see them! To begin, bring your needle up at the point of the leaf and take it down again about halfway down on the center vein. Now come up again directly to the left of that, on the outside edge of the leaf. Take your needle down again just barely to the right and down from the top leaf point. And bring it up again just barely to the left and down of the point...