Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Reflected Glory

At the end of January, I packed up my little exhibition at Vulcan County and brought it home.  It was good fun to have my first little show and to see it featured in the local paper, but more exciting than that I think was this comment in the little guest book!  It is reflected glory - to think that Judith Baker Montano's sister stopped and looked at my pieces and commented.  I knew JBM had roots in Alberta but I had no idea she still had family here.  I'm more than a little excited!  lol

4 comments:

gocrazywithme said...

Wow, Kerry, that is so cool! Small world, isn't it?

Wendy said...

How wonderful! What a great addition to your guest book. Hopefully you will have more opportunities to do this type of show again.

Suztats said...

How nice to have that, Kerry. What a nice compliment and a keepsake.

Marilyn said...

Well, my goodness me! What an exciting comment in your guest book. And what fun to have your own cq show. I hope you have more.