Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I know I showed this just a couple days ago but it is now full of little matching stitching accessories!  And, it is Valentine's Day, and it has a heart, so... I'm taking liberties with showing it off again.  I can't show you all the neat trinkets inside because it is a challenge on the Stitchmap Yahoo group and I don't want to spoil it for the next batch of stitchers who take the challenge.  I am very happy though to report that this is another Christmas present finished and ready for next year's handmade Christmas attempt.  It will be my gift for the guild exchange and they are always handmade anyway but I think it will be well received and I won't be wildly stitching at the eleventh hour this year to get one done. 

2 comments:

Skye said...

It's absolutely lovely!

Cathy said...

Cute. I didn't join the challenge because I don't travel much so didn't see a need for one. But, duh, I never thought of it for a gift!

Isn't it a feeling of accomplishment to get a head start on Christmas presents?