Friday, October 1, 2010

Whazzit Contest! Day 4


Although this view is from an unusual angle, it is showing more of the machine.  Do you know what it is yet?  Enter by leaving a comment on this post and you may win this baggie I am building on my Colorado shopping spree!  Enter my whazzit contest by telling me what you think this contraption is in a comment to this post.  I won't be revealing the comments until I get home again so keep guessing!  One entry per person per day of the contest please.

I can't wait to blog all about the CQI Retreat when I get home again - there is so much going on!

5 comments:

Suztats said...

So, if it's not a treadle sewing machine, perhaps it's a hand-operated sewing machine instead?

MosaicMagpie said...

Okay definately not a chain saw. How about a fabric strip cutter?
Debbie

Barb said...

Not a clue, wheat grinder?

Nicki Lee said...

Ok - I'm going to take a wild guess and say it could be some kind of lace making machine???

Debbie said...

Ok I"ll give it a shot! Is this a krimper? You know something they use to make pleats in ribbons. Debbie (Maine)