Monday, October 25, 2010

Another Block Pieced

I was killing two birds with one stone at last week`s class.  As I was piecing a block to demonstrate the technique to my students, I was using bridal fabrics so the block could serve as my contribution to the quilt being made at CQI to benefit breast cancer.  If you look closely, you`ll even see a couple curves!    I don`t usually do curves but wanted to show the atudents  how, so here they are.  I glitzed the block up a bit more once I got it home, adding lots of lace and such.  I`ll continue on with it tonight at class, using it to demonstrate seam treatment stitches.

1 comment:

Ann Flowers said...

Kerry your block is stunning. I love the curves, wow I am sure your students were so impressed:) I know it will be a gorgeous addition to the quilt!!!


Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com