Saturday, October 30, 2010

Eye Candy from Retreat

One of the absolute best things at retreat was the "Show and Share" the first evening.  Almost everyone brought something they had made to show and the work was spectacular!  I can't remember who made all of these pieces so I am not going to state who made any of them.  They are all the work of the talented group of ladies who make up Crazy Quilting International.  Get yourself a drool rag and enjoy...
































 Pretty darn spectalular, wasn't it?  Now imagine the sensory overload I experienced holding each item and seeing it in person! 

2 comments:

Nicki Lee said...

Applause, Applause! What beautiful work by a group of very talented ladies!!! Awesome eyecandy - thank you!

Laurie said...

WOW!! What awesome pieces of work!! All so beautiful, excuse me while I wring out my drool rag!!!