Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Evening Star Designs Challenge & Contest

Once again this year, Evening Star Designs is having a crazy quilting challenge and contest.  The theme for this year is Enchanted and features beautiful silkies from the art work of Kinuko Y. Craft.  I have decided to challenge myself this year and enter, and have recently received the package of fabrics and embellishments to use. 
First the embellishments:  gorgeous threads, fibers and beads!

Secondly:  a beautiful array of fabrics of various types and textures!
And, last but not least, you got to choose one of the beautiful silkies!  This is the one I have chosen to use.  You can see the others at the challenge page at Evening Star.  Inspiring, right?  I will keep you posted on how my entry comes along!

2 comments:

MosaicMagpie said...

This looks like so much fun! I have added my name to their mailing list.
Debbie

Rachel said...

I shall follow your progress with interest!