Thursday, May 27, 2010

BAS - Week 54 - Another Buttonhole Variation


Okay, I know this is an absolutely terrible picture and it looks like I was drinking when I stitched this one!  I actually had a reason for wanting my version to be graduated small to large to small again.  More on that in a later post!  In the meantime, here is Week 54 - two rows of buttonhole stitch with the legs facing each other and overlapping into each other's space.  Hmmmm... not describing this well but I hope you can understand what I'm getting at! 

Sorry to have been so long getting back to the BAS again - no excuse other than taking a long time to get settled out here at the lake.  I will try to do better at being consistent.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I really love your crazy quilt stitching. It's most beautiful, my dear friend. thank you for sharing. Happy Quilting!