Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Spider & Webs II RR - My block is home


Another round robin is drawing to a close and my block has come home. I am really pleased with how delicate and dainty (for lack of a better word!) this finished block is. A big thank you goes out to everyone who worked on it: Ann, Cobi, Debbie, Janet and Simona! If you have a closer look, which should be possible by clicking on the picture, you will see all kinds of lace: dyed, beaded and adorned with silk ribbon and embroidery! There is every kind of flower imaginable I think.

3 comments:

Prim2Pink said...

That is absolutely beautiful!! What a bunch of talented people.
Now what will you do with your block?
Judy

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Hello Kerry, Your CQ block came out absolutely beautiful. What shall you create from it?? Hugs Judy

Gerry Krueger said...

This is one of the prettiest spider blocks of the spider RRS. I haven't checked the photo file but Cobi must have done the snow drop at the bottom.. I love it and it is si HER!! and Janet does the greatest spiders...

Gerry