I also did the two seams in this picture. The vertical one is a simple herringbone stitch laced with a nice sage green velour thread. Then I added trios of detached chain stitch. The second seam is a simple cretan stitch. At the top and bottom of each stitch I added two detached chain stitch leaves and then a silk ribbon french knot.
My second motif was this cluster of fantasy flowers made with raised spider webs. This was my sample for last week's BAS (Build a Seam Challenge). The stems are stem stitch and the leaves are feather stitch. The little butterfly beads I scattered around are plastic but I couldn't resist the colours. Just above there is a small seam done in braid stitch with varigated silk perle thread. Where the two lines of braid stitch met I added a resin bead I think I acquired by cannibalizing some thrift store jewelry. It seems to fit the colours and feel of the block.