Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Artist Trading Cards in Progress

 I love working on ATCs - tiny little doable, finishable pieces of stitching!  They are also a great place to play with something new or to try out an effect.  So, this is what I have been stitching on this week.  This is just the background on them - you will have to wait a day or so to see what comes next.  Using what I had in my stash, I did 2 on 18 ct aida cloth.


Four more on a leftover piece of 14 count Aida, making a total of six altogether.  

This is far as one skein of DMC variagated floss took me so I quit then.  The idea now is to weave through the stars with another thread.    Hopefully I will have that done soon to show you the finished pieces.

2 comments:

libbyquilter said...

i love making atc's for the same reason; so fun and finishable.
looking forward to seeing what you do next on yours.

:-)
libbyQ

Rengin Yazitas said...

I love ATC's. But, I don't make them much. I must give priority to make ATC's on next year. Thanks so much sharing wonderful work.
Season's greetings,
Rengin, in snowy Istanbul