Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Another Christmas Ornament for Another Swap!

I signed up for another ornament swap - this one in EAC Virtual Threads, the new online chapter of  The Embroiderers' Association of Canada and I finished stitching it  and sent it off recently.  This ornament (minus a few small changes) is from this year's ornament issue of Just Cross Stitch.  Of the 76 ornaments in the magazine, this was my favourite.

I look forward to the Christmas Ornaments issue every year and start watching for it in September.  If I manage to get at least one made each year, I figure the magazine is a success for me.  So, this is this year's effort, although I don't get to keep it.  But I get one in return so I can't wait to share that one with you!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love it when you do cross-stitch!