Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My best Christmas present!

I just got my best Christmas present of this year today! lol - no, I haven't opened what's under the tree, but I know this is the best. I send out Christmas cards still even though it has fallen out of fashion and nowadays I include my email as well in the card. Sometimes someone gets back in touch that I have fallen out of touch with and it makes my day. Well, this one made my year! My very best friend in the world, Ann, has just emailed me. I am delirious with joy! Ann and Graham moved away a few years ago now, returning to England after about 30 years here in Canada. Somehow emailing did not work - they kept bouncing one way or another and we could never connect. This time worked!!! I am all teary with joy at the thought of being in touch with them again. So, to the powers that be that make all these little cyber connections possible - thank you! This is my very own little Christmas miracle.

1 comment:

Julie said...

e-mail is wonderful. I have met and stayed in touch with so many because of e-mail. Enjoy your renewed found friendship.
Thank you for sharing.
Merry Christmas to you and yours. God Bless!!