Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thrift Store Find - Xmas Ornaments Finished


I love finding goodies at the thrift store.  Just about anything crafty or stitchey grabs my eye.  This little kit was one that came home with me recently.  For $1.00 who could resist?  Everything was there still, all the felt, threads,pattern,etc. so I filled a few spare minutes recently doing up the ornaments and here they are!

They were fun to do, very relaxing which is nice for a change.  I think they are cute now they are done and better yet, so does dd, so I will likely put them away until next Christmas to give them to her.  I am liking the idea of finishing off some of these projects I have picked up as well as ones I have started and not finished so we'll see what comes next!

4 comments:

Suztats said...

they're so cute, and look like they'd make great gift tags, too.

Jo said...

they're great, would make lovely little decorations for Christmas.

gocrazywithme said...

they are cute, and I love the colors

gocrazywithme said...

And the great thing about these kits is you can use the patterns again if you find some felt and you probably have threads you could use.