Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thrifty Thursday - Thrift Store Find

This week's Thrifty Thursday post has nothing to do with stitching at all - it is just something I came across yesterday that I could not resist!  I love this colourful firescreen I found at the Salvage Center.  It is sturdy, made of painted tin, and makes me smile every time I look at it.  The price on the still attached tag is for $45.00 which I wouldn't consider a bad price but probably would never have paid.  So when I saw it there and asked for a price and was told $10, I thought why not treat myself?  I came right home and set it up in front of the woodstove and it is jumpstarting my urge to decorate for the holidays! 

3 comments:

Mánya said...

What a great find! Those snowmen are so cute and jolly, no wonder they make you smile every time you look at them :)

Kathe said...

Oh wow! What a great find at a great price. I would have jump on it too! Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I hope to see you again soon :)

susan said...

Great find! Isn't it great to find such a good deal!