We had a round robin on the CQI Novice group that I was acting as angel for. The angel takes up the slack and stitches for anyone who has to drop out or has fallen behind. Well, in this group of five ladies, two of them dropped out right after they mailed their blocks! So, I was up to my ears in angel stitching for awhile there. Happily, though, I have mailed off the last three blocks to their owners and this round robin is not sucessfully completed. This first block (above) was Ely's. I had already stitched on once and finished it up when it came back to me for the second time. There were an extraordinary amount of seams on this block, or at least it seemed so! I added a trim to cover one seam where the fabrics were fraying apart and stitched the rest of the remaiing seams. I added a few more motifs - some lace flowers, a button cluster, and a bead motif.
My favourite part of what I did on this block is still the spider and web. I thought they looked quite realistic when done so was very pleased with them.
This is the end of my angel stitching for awhile - I got a little burned out on this one! lol