Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kate Greenaway Buttons

 Yesterday I made a group of buttons for the button swap at CQI.  These are all decoupaged using Kate Greenaway illustrations.  To make it simpler to attach them, I have done all of them on shank buttons.





This is the whole grouping - seven to swap and the rest as a hostess gift for our swap coordinator.  These Kate Greenaway illustrations are so charming - I enjoyed making these.  Hopefully the girls who receive them in the swap will enjoy them too!

4 comments:

Carol said...

OMGosh! You KNOW they are going to LOVE them. They are gorgeous.

Gina said...

These are adorable! Oh where is TIME for everything I want to play with? I'll find some prints and put them with my stuff for decoupaging tatting shuttles so that will make it more likely I'll get to try it. Cool!

Rita in Kansas said...

Love these buttons, you did awesome.

Dianne said...

Oh Kerry, these buttons are so wonderful! The swap ladies are going to be thrilled! Looking forward to seeing the buttons on blocks.