I'm back online at last! I found my battery charger for the camera after arriving home from the Crazy Quilting International Retreat in Colorado (more on that in a day or two) so now I need to catch up on what I have been up to.
I needed to make a potholder for a swap so I decided to play with selvages again. For this I simply strip pieced a square on the diagonal. Then I cut it into quarters, rotated two of the quarters to make a diamond effect and put it all together with a couple layers of thermolan. One thing I did learn on this little project is it saves a lot of work if you leave more print on the selvages!