Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thelma's Seams for Week 1 and 2

Here are a couple of the Build a Seams from Thelma Bradshaw. For week one, above, Thelma has managed to make these circles shine - reminds me of wild roses, their blossoms guarded by thorns! The second week Thelma made the seam below which I just love. Using the top and bottom bits of the cretan stitch, she added more straight stitches and created these fans! I love this seam and never would have thought of it - which is kind of the point of sharing! lol

2 comments:

Gina said...

Beautiful stitches. I love the second one.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Joyce in BC said...

I really love the Cretan stitch variation! I am really enjoying this challenge - it has given me a place to start and I have now learned a couple stitches! Thanks for sharing your knowledge girls.