Sunday, January 25, 2015

Working on UFO's

I am trying to be disciplined and work on my huge pile of UFOs.  At the very least I would like to stop creating a bigger and bigger pile!  So, my fun stitching right now (fun being something that doesn't have a looming deadline) is Diane Scott't three dimensional apple.  Nothing exciting to see in this photo - still working on the outline.  If you haven't seen Diane's beautiful fruit designs though, you should check them out.  They are exciting!  I'll post my progress on this piece as it moves along.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I've been working on ufo's for a few months now. I finally am nearly done all the ones for other people - just half a quilt left to quilt. And I only have half the binding yet to stitch on one of my ufo quilts. Then I can pick another out of the pile. And I can get back to my crazy quilting for me. Feels so good :)

D1-D2 said...

I think I saw Diane's fruit at the Creative Festival. I can't wait to see how your's comes out.