Monday, March 24, 2014

Scissor Fob - Another Small Finish

 I found another small kit in my stash - this one for a simple canvaswork scissor fob using space dyed thread.  I love variegated threads so decided it was time this one was done.  It was fun quick, fun and easy project and I love the patterns that are created by the colours in the space dyed thread.
For the back I decided to repeat the simple pattern, using a coordinating colour of DMC.  Love how it turned out!  Now to get back to work on a larger project...

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Its nice to have small projects you can finish quickly. It breaks up the larger projects and you get the feel-good feeling.

Jo said...

Looks wonderful, so vibrant. I should do more small projects that can be finished quickly as it seems forever before I have finishes.