Well, what can I say? I couldn't even wait til I'd pressed it and woven in the ends! Instead I just stuffed it into the scanner and here it is. This was the February dishcloth KAL - on a Valentines theme of course! It challenged my limited memory skills with all the back and forth between knit and purl. Good thing I put two on the needles this time because one totally didn't work. It will, however, work fine to wash dishes!
I have decided I don't care for these pictoral ones as much as the mid-month KAL which is usually more a different stitch technique. I think I'll stick with those ones from now on.
The knitting bug does seem to have bitten me well and good though because I started a throw tonight for DDIL for her birthday on the 16th. It is made up of six panels and I finished the first one tonight. Will post it when done.