I did a couple of seams in the bottom corner. I had some antiqued gold trim with sequins and beads - found it in the odds and ends bin at a sari shop and could only get that six inches. I added another gold trim on top and then did some beadwork on top of that. The other seam is a beaded fringe I built following one of the patterns in the A - Z of Bead Embroidery book.
This motif is a branch with the stem made from japanese gold thread I couched down. Then I added the sequin and bead flowers that I have fallen in love with lately. There was a big space left so I added a metal leaf.
This beaded round robin is very enjoyable and I can't wait to see what challenges the next block brings with it!