Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Rest of the Vulcan Yarn Bombing

Everyone knows that Vulcan is the home planet of Spock and it was highly illogical for him to be out in winter without a scarf!
I finished up my yarn bombing project in Vulcan yesterday and took a few photos I'll share.  I missed the perfect photo op when the police car came tearing in with it's lights flashing at the spot where I had just finished bombing. Since I was half a block away at that point I just kept going!
So, here is my handiwork in Vulcan, Alberta.













2 comments:

Annie said...

Too funny! I'm picturing you sneaking all around town with your knitting.. darting into alleyways and such.

Phone receiver cozy is my favorite!

Marilyn said...

I'm sure Mr. Spock can pull off pink with no problem. Looks like you had lots of fun....and you didn't have to wade through 3 feet of snow. bonus.