Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter/Spring Cleaning

Here's hoping everyone had a wonderful Easter - I did!  I went up to BC and met up with my two brothers for the weekend at the home of my oldest brother and the wonderful Jackie.  We had a wonderful visit and left reluctantly.  After eating Jackie's cooking, I do not look forward to going back to eating my own!  lol
I found a 30 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge you might like to check out.  I have printed it out and it is going up on the frig and I will be going through it day by day until my house sparkles!  By the time I am done I should be able to get out into the garden and start on that - perfect timing!

3 comments:

Annie said...

If it works out, you can come to my place and repeat the challenge!

Marilyn said...

The only trouble with cleaning is that you turn around and it is dirty again.

Suztats said...

Happy Spring Cleaning! I just started my windows today........