Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Bit of Stitching.... Finally!

I finished up embellishing a block for Flora in the Fools Gold Round Robin and sent it off in the mail this last week so it is on it's way home.  The main motif is meant to be a Jacobean style flower but looking at it now, I am not sure if it looks like one!  lol  I think I had tunnel vision while I was working on it and concentrated so much on each element I lost sight of it as a whole.  In any case, it was fun to work with all the glitzy stuff for this block.  If you enlarge the photo by clicking on it, you should be able to see some more of the details of the block.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Oh wow....that looks amazing!

Annie said...

Lovely block with all that bling. Miss your posts and glad to see something pretty from you. Hope you are ok.

shawkl said...

Well, Jacobean or not...it's still gorgeous! Great job! Tons of beads...yikes! Are your fingers sore?

Good to see you posting, missed you over the holidays. Is it me, or was this past year a lot more hectic? Hugs!
Kathy

Suztats said...

Ooooh, pretty! I love the bling.

Cathy K said...

Gorgeous work, dear Kerry! ((hugs)) The only person behinder than you is me! LOL. Write, OK?? Cat