I decided that the vintage star sequins were a little too flat and uninteresting so I removed them and did it again. This time each one has a sequin, then a bead, another sequin and another bead. I think the added depth adds a bit more interest.
This area of the block was bothering me that it was too bare and I had these great sequins I found recently and decided to make three sequin flowers here. These sequins are quite large - now I am starting to worry about how many larger size motifs I have on this block. Time to stop second guessing myself though - Debbie can tweak to her hearts content when the block gets home.
So, I think this is the most sequins I have ever used on one piece. I guess I am in a sequin phase! lol