Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Can you believe it? Another Ornament!

Saturday was a fun day for me!  Calgary Guild of Needle & Fibre Arts reinstated their past habit of holding a Christmas Workshop - a whole day of mini-workshops free to all the guild members.  One of the projects taught was by Freda of Freda's Fancy Stitching and was this Christmas Ornament.  I love the elegance of the gold and ivory together and as you can see, mine is completed now!  I will be sending this off in the Virtual Threads EAC cyber chapter ornament swap and now I'll get to make another for myself.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Love this one Kerry. The ivory and gold is so elegant and classy. We are snuggling in for our first winter storm. Thank goodness it held off until today so we could go to Spruce Grove to do the monthly shopping. Now I can just stitch to my heart's content.