Friday, July 4, 2008

Another Cabachon

I'm still playing around with these fimo faces I made. So, here is another cabachon. This is one of the larger faces I made, about an inch and a half across. I beaded around it several times and then did the edging. These are larger beads than the other one as well. It is for my friend, Shari, and I will be putting it in the mail to her soon. I didn't put a pin on the back of this one because I don't know what she may want to use it for? Maybe as a pin, or on a purse or doll or, considering its size, as a doorstop. lol Anyway, it was fun to make and good practice!

4 comments:

Cathy K said...

Hi Kerry! I'm very impressed with your Fimo efforts! And what a spectacular beading job. You're a hoot - a "doorstop"? LOL. Hugs, Cathy

kerrykatiecakeskeb43 said...

Thanks Cathy! I'm gonna be old and grey before I use up all these fimo faces I made - lol! Nothing like doing something to excess!
Hugs,
Kerry

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Beautiful Beading Kerry. All your Polymer Clay faces are wonderful. Take care at the park Hugs Judy

kerrykatiecakeskeb43 said...

Thank you Judy!
Hugs,
Kerry