Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Millarville Market


Have you ever noticed how some farmer's markets seem to evolve into something really special?  Millarville Market is one of those!  An easy drive from Calgary, and a wonderful array of handmade arts, crafts, food and produce make it a wonderful outing for a Saturday in the summer months.

I recently spent a Saturday morning at the Market and found myself wondering why I had taken so long between trips there.  So much to see and so many wonderful samples to munch on.  My friend and I didn't need lunch after eating samples of all the fruit, baking, bruschetta and so much more.  It all makes the $3.00 parking charge to get in a real bargain!

I got so inspired by everything I saw there and would love to someday sell at this market! Multitudes of hand-dyed yarns, sock monkeys,  live music and so much more - what more could you ask for?

1 comment:

Barb said...

OH wow.....that does look like a fun place to go...