Saturday, August 2, 2014

My article in Embroidery Canada


 I am always happy when the latest issue of Embroidery Canada lands in my mailbox but this issue was extra special because it featured an article I wrote.  For anyone who follows my new year goals, you know writing and submitting stitching articles is in there so I can cross this off the list!
 I used Aida cloth to work up the stitch diagrams and am so happy with how clearly they turned out for the magazine.  The editor, Sandra, really worked magic with what I sent in.
So, the article is on chain stitch and variations.  Stitches are one of my favourite subjects and I have already submitted another article on a different stitch and it's variations so I hope to see it in an upcoming issue as well.  Thank you Sandra!

5 comments:

Arlene White said...

Well done you Kerry....

Arlene

Marilyn said...

Congratulations. It takes a lot of work to write the article and make sure you have good pix. Way to go.

Suztats said...

I saw that article! Way to go!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Congratulations! It really is a thrill and accomplishent to have your artical accepted. A nice reward for your hard work and generosity in sharing your love of stitching.

Annie said...

Yea for you! I often come to your blog sidebar for stitch inspiration. That article looks like a really useful one have for reference.